Job Title: Insurance Apprentice
Job Summary: We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our insurance team as an apprentice. As an apprentice, you will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience and knowledge within the insurance industry while completing a structured training program.
- Assist with the administration of insurance policies
- Learn how to assess risk and provide recommendations to clients
- Handle customer enquiries and provide excellent customer service
- Conduct research and gather information for insurance underwriters
- Learn how to prepare insurance quotes and policy documents
- Attend training sessions and complete coursework as required
- Work collaboratively with team members to achieve goals
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4 or above, including Maths and English
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Interest in the insurance industry and desire to learn
- Basic computer skills
Training & Development
The successful candidate will complete a structured training program that includes on-the-job training, coursework, and mentorship from experienced professionals in the insurance industry. Upon completion of the apprenticeship, there may be opportunities for further career advancement within our company.
If you are looking to start a career in the insurance industry and are passionate about providing excellent customer service, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Please click the link below to apply.