Location: Andover or In-House
Price: From £200 +VAT
Duration: 1 Day
Ultimately, good communication is about sending the right message to the right person in just the right way that they need to hear it.
This workshop gives you the opportunity to view how others perceive the messages you convey.
It also considers the responsibility of the communicator to deliver the message so it is understood.
This workshop is fundamental for anyone who wants to build on their communication skills.
- Mediums of communication
- Communicating difficult messages
- Communicating in writing, in person and on the telephone
- Body language
- Personality preferences
- How assertion relates to communication
- Being on the receiving end of 'you'
- Drivers of behaviour and how this influences communication
- The Mehrabian model of communication
- Asking questions
- Listening effectively
- The stages in communication: sender - encoding – transmission – decoding - receiver
- Possible barriers to communication and methods to overcome them
Wiser Academy, Andover: £200 +VAT
In-House: £500 +VAT