Location: Andover or In-House
Price: From £200 +VAT
Duration: 1 Day
This workshop highlights an assertive approach to communicating. You will establish your own assertiveness level and develop techniques to assert yourself appropriately.
Assertiveness is based on a philosophy of personal responsibility and an awareness of the rights of other people.
The Assertiveness course is for everyone. Assertiveness is a skill that enables people to be confident and to say the right words at the right time to influence others.
- Define assertiveness in order to recognise the benefits of it
- The importance and benefits of saying “no”
- Use of assertive techniques to communicate clearly and directly
- Identify strategies for communicating assertively with difficult people and situations
- Recognise the benefits of projecting a positive image
- Identify strategies for behaving assertively when giving and receiving feedback
- Assertiveness techniques
Wiser Academy, Andover: £200 +VAT
In-House: £500 +VAT