Location: Andover or In-House
Price: From £350 +VAT
Duration: 1 Day
Recruiting a new employee is one of the most important decisions any manager can make.
A strong appointment adds huge value to your organisation. A poor recruitment choice can negatively impact on your customers, your team and organisational effectiveness; costing you a great deal of money.
This workshop will give you the opportunity to practice your skills and gain feedback from your peers.
This workshop is ideal for any manager or leader who is responsible for recruitment, or anyone interested in the recruitment process.
- Overview of recruitment law
- The impact of poor selection
- The benefit of a criteria based interview
- Your company’s success criteria
- Creating the right environment
- Selecting success criteria to be measured in interviews
- Preparing and designing the right questions
- Questioning techniques
- Reviewing CVs
- Establishing rapport
- Active listening
- A chance to practice your interview skills in a supportive environment
With this unit we also provide:
- Copies of competency recruitment packs
- Accreditation scheme of proficiency to recruit
Wiser Academy, Andover: £350 +VAT
In-House: £650 +VAT