Self-Awareness for Leadership
Location: Andover or In-House
Price: From £350 +VAT
Duration: 1 Day
This workshop focuses on the skills you need to develop an understanding of "you" as an effective leader. You will explore the role of a leader and the differences between leadership and management.
You’ll identify attributes of an effective leader, plus you will learn how to use reflective practice to maximise your self-awareness.
This workshop is ideal for the new manager or leader who wants to get a thorough understanding of the role that self-awareness plays in supporting leadership capabilities.
- The attributes of an effective boss and of an ineffective boss
- Why self-awareness is essential to leadership
- The differences between a leader and a manager
- Why being a leader, rather than a manager, is essential in the 21st century
- How to reflect on your own practice, and the importance of this for self development
- How to create an action plan for ownership of your own development
With this unit we also provide:
- How to set up a reflective blog
- Action planning reviews
Wiser Academy, Andover: £350 +VAT
In-House: £650 +VAT