FINANCIAL SERVICES TECHNICAL TRAINER
Are you a skilled Trainer seeking a new and exciting opportunity to develop others?
Due to continued growth, Wiser Academy is seeking a Financial Services Technical Trainer to join the Academy.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, driven and enthusiastic with a strong desire to help learners cultivate their skills and knowledge.
To be considered for this role you will need to prove you have hands on work experience in either or all of the following sectors: Financial Services, Risk Management or Compliance (ideally insurance)
To provide quality training services of a high professional standard which makes a demonstrable contribution to the achievement of the Academy’s strategy and supports improvements in the ability and performance of all our learners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· To work with the Training Manager to implement the training strategy which supports the delivery of all Apprenticeships training programme
· Design effective training programmes by working collaboratively with external clients and to each programme objectives.
· To deliver interesting and engaging sessions that will keep learners captivated ensuring that their skills and knowledge are enhanced to maximise their full potential
· Responsible for delivering training solutions to agreed KPI’s to ensure that all targets are met and continuous improvements are made
· To review the effectiveness of training provision against company requirements, in terms of the appropriateness, quality and level of that provision
· To ensure that all training is of a professional standard and that employees are able to perform to the standard required by their businesses and achieve their targets
· To produce any course materials and other documents such as notes, hand-outs, manuals and exercises that is necessary to ensure the delivery of high quality training courses
· To prepare the learning environment and resources, including setting up equipment, ensuring the company training facilities and associated training resources are properly maintained, meeting best practice standards and compliance with Health and Safety requirements
· To review all course evaluation feedback, and the effectiveness of the training and course outcomes; and identify areas for improvement
· To take responsibility for the maintenance of any hardware and software used for training purposes and recommending repairs and upgrades to management where appropriate
Essential job related experience, qualifications and skills
An energetic approach and a can-do attitude
Strong execution skills
Excellent communication skills
Flexible, have a full clean UK driver’s license with own car and open to travelling to various client locations for training delivery (this is an absolute must)
Skills & Experience
A min of 2 years experience from a financial services, risk management or compliance background
Previous training, coaching and/or people development experience
Ability to handle and train certain business skills such as Customer Service and Complaints Handling
Effective oral and written skills
Experience of working in an apprenticeships based environment
Insurance Certificate/Diploma from the CII
This is a full time position and our academy is based in Andover.
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 (depending on experience)
Wiser Academy is a growing business and you will benefit from progression opportunities and exciting projects to work on.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this job please send us your CV and state the job title of the job you are applying for to: