Train the Trainer
Location: Andover or In-House
Price: From £250 +VAT
Duration: 1 Day
This workshop concentrates on the fundamental skills required to deliver training.
There are many instances where line managers, supervisors or specialists need to pass on knowledge and skills to others in the organisation, therefore it makes perfect sense to educate them on effective training.
This workshop is critical for anyone who needs to train people on procedures, or other knowledge, within a business.
- The difference between training and presenting
- The training cycle – TNA, design, deliver, evaluate
- What makes a really good trainer?
- Four stages of learning
- Use of senses
- Methods of training
- Develop and practice training delivery skills
- Understand how people learn
- Find out about your own learning style
- Questioning techniques and listening skills
- Importance of correct body language
- Develop a delivery style that is your own
- Practice delivery and receive personal feedback
- Learn how to deal with difficult/disruptive people
Wiser Academy, Andover: £250 +VAT
In-House: £500 +VAT