Customer Service Skills
Location: Andover or In-House
Price: From £250 +VAT
Duration: 1 Day
This workshop focuses on the importance of getting it right first time for your customer.
You will define what good customer service looks like and decide what steps you need to take to deliver this.
You will find out about customer profiles and how you should adapt your communication to suit their style.
This workshop is essential for all staff who work in any role that is customer service related.
- What our customers want and expect
- Customers' legal rights
- What does 'excellent service' look like
- Importance of first call resolution
- Create the four pillars of customer service excellence
- What the common barriers and hindrances are in providing good customer service
- Top tips list in providing good customer service
- How to identify customer needs and requirements
- Customer profiling
- Customer satisfaction parameters
With this unit we will also provide:
- A USB loaded with a customer satisfaction parameters tool
- Course workbook
- Coaching on rolling out the parameters
Wiser Academy, Andover: £250 +VAT
In-House: £500 +VAT