Are you an experienced Trainer/Assessor/Training Coordinator looking to take a step up into a management role?
We are looking for an ambitious, driven and enthusiastic person to join and manage our dynamic apprenticeships team. This is a highly independent role and the ideal candidate will need to be well organised, extremely motivated with a proven track record of meeting targets efficiently and timeously and with the ability to lead and oversee all apprenticeships operations. This is a full time office based role.
To be considered for this role you will need to prove you have had exposure to apprenticeships and experience in at least one of the following areas:
· Assessment of apprenticeships with full knowledge of standards
· Training programme coordination and managing case loads
· Management and leadership of training programmes, training staff and learners
To develop, administer and manage various apprenticeship programmes across the country, liaise with employers (clients) to assess training and development needs and manage the quality of our programmes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Lead and manage a team of apprenticeship practitioners
· Determine training needs and requirements for clients in order to develop bespoke apprenticeship programmes
· Schedule training sessions, progress visits and other sessions
· Meet weekly with Head of Apprenticeships to communicate the plans of the trainers
· Meet with Head of Apprenticeships to give a monthly high level plan of activities
· Successfully plan resources to ensure that trainers are utilised in the most productive and cost effective way
· Manage course enrolments and induction & sign-ups of apprenticeships
· Work with Apprenticeship Trainers/Assessors to address learning issues, instruction problems or new educational needs regarding specific learners
· Responsible for working with delivery and assessment specialists to deliver a range of apprenticeship programmes
· Responsible for planning learner journey structures, resource management and initial assessment and delivery of outstanding outcomes
· Support the on-going development of the academy’s apprenticeship provision
· Lead, establish and maintain strong client relationship through on-going structured contact, including regular face to face meetings and telephone/email communications
Ensure extensive working knowledge of current Apprenticeship frameworks/standards as you will be required to apply this knowledge to the future planning of the provision for the academy
Essential job related experience, qualifications and skills
· An energetic approach and can-do attitude
· Strong execution skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to get the job done
· Flexible, have a full UK driver’s license with own car and open to travelling to various locations when necessary
Skills & Experience:
· Knowledge of apprenticeships and how the apprenticeship standards and levy works
· Solid skills in MS Office based applications
· Effective oral and written skills
· Experience in using any of the standard MI systems that are used for apprenticeships (e.g. Maytas)
· E-Portfolio systems (E-Track)
The interview will be broken into two parts:
· The first will focus on the technical side of apprenticeships
· The second will focus on competency for the role
Starting salary £26,000 which will be reviewed once the probation period has passed.
If you believe you have the necessary experience, skills, knowledge and behaviours required for this role then we would love to hear from you.
Wiser Academy is a growing business and you will benefit from progression opportunities and exciting projects to work on.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this job please send us your CV and state the job title of the job you are applying for to: